The LBC runs a series of Events throughout the year. Most are recorded on video. We’re looking for a volunteer with digital editing skills to help get these videos posted online. As the Video Editor, you would play a vital role in creating content to spread the word about the LBC.
To apply, please read the job description and fill out the form below. Thanks for your interest in supporting ballet and the London Ballet Circle.
- Edit the videos from our talks adding a logo title slide and end frame
- Help the website Trustee get them posted asap after the Event
- Create short soundbite clips from the full video for posting on our social channels
- Advise on ways to improve videos coming from Zoom meetings or live talks
- The Video Editor will work with the Trustees in charge of social media and our website. We hold on average 15-16 talks per year.
- Experience editing videos for online platforms
- Familiarity with Zoom recordings
- Understanding of different file formats and size requirements
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- Aged 18 or over
- Member of the LBC
- Live in the UK
- Able and willing to contribute 2-5 hours per month
- Your own computer and editing software
Optional but encouraged:
- Experience creating social video for brands
- Visual eye and storytelling skills
- General knowledge of the ballet world in the UK