Would you like to:
- be part of a friendly group of people who love ballet and dance?
- gain a valuable insight into the dance world?
- have the privilege of being ‘up close’ to dancers and other key figures talking informally about their professional lives and have the opportunity ask them questions yourself?
- understand more about ballet/dance by exchanging information and sharing knowledge?
- take part in visits to ballet schools and watch classes and rehearsals?
and have the satisfaction of knowing that your participation is helping to support student dancers and various initiatives in the ballet world?
You can become a member of The London Ballet Circle for just £15 a year (or £2.50 if you are aged under 25) and have the benefit of discounted access to our talks and visits.
In joining or renewing, you will be agreeing to:
1. abide by The London Ballet Circle's Guidance for Members and the related LBC policies and regulations; and
2. the LBC sending you regular newsletters and dance-related information by email. To manage your preferences or unsubscribe please use the "Help and contact" form in the footer of this page or email [email protected]
You will have the choice of paying by Direct Debit or by Credit Card (on annual repeat).
MEMBERS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY PAID MANUALLY AND NOW WISH TO RENEW ONLINE should do so via: https://www.tlbc.org.uk/mandates/new
It is very important that you use the name and email address that you have already registered with us, otherwise the system will not recognise you.
(Members who joined via the website do not need to take any action as they are already in the system.)
Subscribe/pay for a partner or friend
Proxy (Under 25)
Subscribe/pay on behalf of someone aged under 25. Young people aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult when attending events.